- Voltage Measurement (100μV to 1000V)
- Current Measurement (100uA to 10A)
- Power Measurement (Watts, VA, Power Factor)
- Resistance Measurement (2 or 4-wire, 0.001Ω to 100MΩ)
- Capacitance Measurement
- Inductance Measurement
- Diode / Transistor Test and Measurement (Including Characteristic Curves)
- 5-Digit (99,999 Count) Resolution
- Auto / Manual Ranging
- Selectable Input Impedance
- Ability to measure frequencies above 100KHz.
- Data logging.
- Isolated inputs.
Just to see if I can. I would also use this a learning experience towards building my own oscilloscope. Plus, I have always wanted a feature-rich multimeter that could replace a few pieces of equipment at a single shot. For most of what I do, extreme accuracy is not a must. I would like to have something easy to use and with very fast response. I understand that I can in now way build something cheaper and more accurate than what you can purchase, but I’d like to try.